First Time Homebuyer Mortgage Credit Certificate Program

Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program How Does it Work? If you apply for an MMC loan / mortgage you are eligible for 20% of your annual mortgage interest as a direct federal tax credit, resulting in a dollar for dollar reduction of your annual federal income tax liability. The remaining 80% of your annual mortgage.. read more →

Share

Hawaii Farmer’s Markets

Support Hawaii’s Farmers by Stopping By   Ala Moana Farmers’ Market Banyan Court Mall, 800 North King St. Benjamin Parker Elementary School, Kaneohe City Hall Parking Lot Deck (People’s Open Market) Country Market & Craft Fair, Waimanalo Homestead Community College (Call Paul Richards 808-225-4002) Davies Pacific Center, 841 Bishop St., 2nd and 4th Tues Ewa Beach Elementary.. read more →

Share

Celebrity Homes in Hawaii

Celebrities Who Owned Homes in the Hawaiian Islands Listed below are celebrities that have called Hawaiʻi home during some significant part of their lives. Dr. Wayne Dyer (Maui), Dog the Bounty Hunter (Honolulu), Pierce Brosnan, Richard Chamberlain, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Woody Harrelson (Maui), Jim Nabors (Diamond Head), Oprah Winfrey (Maui), Paul Allen, Mick Fleetwood, Cher, Owen Wilson, Randy Travis, Mick Fleetwood, Kenny.. read more →

Share

Furlough Fridays Hawaii Schedule 2011-2012 and Hawaii State Holidays

Furlough Fridays Hawaii Schedule and Calendar 2011-2012 There are NO Furlough Fridays scheduled after August 1, 2011 for Honolulu or Maui Counties. They ONLY apply to Hawaii County. There ARE Hawaii County Furloughs. There are NO Furlough Fridays for Hawaii Schools after August 1, 2011.  School Schedules, click on the link to the left. For.. read more →

Share

State of Hawai‘i Furlough Information and Schedule 2011

State of Hawaii Furlough Schedule 2011 The State of Hawaii furlough schedule and plan calls for two furlough days per month through June 30, 2011 for state employees. To minimize the impact on the public, most state offices will close all or portions of their operations on two specified Fridays per month. View the Hawaii.. read more →

Share

Hawaii Tsunami Flood Zones

Hawaii Tsunami Flood Zones Including Honolulu and Oahu To see a map based on where you are located, the best place to find Hawaii tsunami flood zones, is the Hawaii Flood Hazard Assessment Tool. You can drill down to your location using the magnifier, or you can enter a Hawaii TMK or Tax Map Key… read more →

Share

2010-2011 Calendars For Hawaii Non-Charter Schools

Hawaii School Calendar for Non-Charter Schools should be posted by September 2010. According to the 2010-11 official school calendar, the first day of school for students (excluding multi-track and charter schools) is Monday, August 2, 2010. read more →

Moving Dogs to Hawaii Quarantine Shipping

Hawai’i’s Animal Quarantine Law Prohibited Animals: The regulation of animal breeds and species that are permitted to enter Hawaii is under Plant Quarantine Branch jurisdiction and administrative rules.  Non-domestic dogs and cats and hybrids such as wolf, wolf cross, Dingo, Bengal, Savannah, etc are prohibited under Plant Quarantine (PQ) law.  Refer to Plant Quarantine’s animal.. read more →

Share

Hawaii Animal Quarantine Moving Cats or Dogs

Hawaii Quarantine Laws – Dogs and Cats Updated info 03/2012, click HERE Your dog or cat will need to go through quarantine; if you plan ahead, you can minimize the time your pet needs to be quarantined, which also minimizes expenses. E-mail: rabiesfree@hawaii.gov Animal Quarantine Station (see bottom of page) phone: (808) 483-7151 Hawaii is rabies-free… read more →

Share

Relocating to Hawaii

Relocating to Hawaii Honolulu consistently ranks in the “Best” lists among major magazines. Fortune Magazine rated Honolulu as the #67 best place to live in 2009. It also rated it as the one of the Best places for a long life. Men’s Health just rated Honolulu, HI as #1 in the category of “Blues-proof towns.”.. read more →

Share

Honolulu Hawaii Homes

Honolulu Hawaii Homes Honolulu Hawaii Waikiki Beach The Hawaii Home website is the best place to go for your search for homes, condos and land. Go to our contact page or Send an email to get a customized Hawaii real estate search at no charge. We are proud to list and assist you in buying.. read more →

Share