Hawaii Furlough Schedule
State of Hawaii Furlough Schedule 2011
The State of Hawaii furlough schedule and plan calls for two furlough days per month through June 30, 2011 for state employees. To minimize the impact on the public, most state offices will close all or portions of their operations on two specified Fridays per month.
View the Hawaii furlough schedule (pdf) for Most state agencies (pdf) including
- Department of Accounting and General Services; Department of Agriculture; Department of Budget and Finance; Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism; Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs; Department of Hawaiian Home Lands; Department of Health; Department of Human Resources Development; Department of Human Services; Department of Labor and Industrial Relations; Department of Land and Natural Resources; Department of Public Safety; Department of Taxation; Department of Transportation; and Office of Information Practices
- Executive Orders
- View the building closure memo from State Comptroller Russ Saito:
- Maui (PDF)
- The Department of Educationand the Judiciary have also implemented furlough plans that are separate from the Executive Branch’s furlough plan. Click below for more information:
- Department of Education (doe.k12.hi.us)
- Hawaii Judiciary (www.courts.state.hi.us)
Members of the public who conduct business with the State should call the appropriate office or check their web sites for specific furlough information.