waipahu homes for sale, Waipahu Real Estate, Waipahu, HI,
Support Hawaii’s Farmers by Stopping By
- Ala Moana Farmers’ Market
- Banyan Court Mall, 800 North King St.
- Benjamin Parker Elementary School, Kaneohe
- City Hall Parking Lot Deck (People’s Open Market)
- Country Market & Craft Fair, Waimanalo Homestead Community College (Call Paul Richards 808-225-4002)
- Davies Pacific Center, 841 Bishop St., 2nd and 4th Tues
- Ewa Beach Elementary School, 91-740 Papipi Rd.
- First Insurance Center, 1100 Ward Ave., 1st and 3rd Wed
- Fort Street near Wilcox Park (in front of Macy’s)
- Haleiwa Farmers Market, Kam Hwy & Joseph P. Leong By-pass
- Hawaii Kai Farmers Market, Kaiser High School
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center, Kalanianaole Hwy at Keahole St., 808-396-0766
- Honolulu Farmers’ Market, Neal S. Blaisdell Center (Ward & Kapiolani)
- International Marketplace, Waikiki
- Kahaluu Farmers Market, Windward Baptist Church, Kamehameha Hwy.
- Kailua Elementary School (Opens March 10th)
- Kakaako Makai Community Cultural Marketplace, 1 blk makai or Ala Moana Blvd & Ward Ave.
- Kalihi Farmers Market, Kapalama Elementary School
- Kapolei People’s Open Market, Kapolei Community Park
- Kaumualii Street People’s Open Market, Kalihi St.
- King’s Village Shopping Center, 131 Kaiulani Ave.
- Mahiku Farmers Market (aka International Marketplace)
- Mahiku Farmers Market, Momilani Community Center, Pearl City
- Makeke Kapolei, Kapolei High School, call 808-692-8200 ext. 2267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Makiki Local Grown Farmers Market at St. Clemmons Church, 1515 Wilder Ave.
- Manoa Marketplace, 2752 Woodlawn Dr., call 808-847-0494/cell 808-554-4667
- Merchant Street Market, 841 Bishop St.
- The Millilani Sunday Farmers Market at Millilani High School, Millilani
- North Shore Country Market, Sunset Beach Elementary School, Haleiwa
- Nuuanu Farmers Market, Honolulu Central Seventh Day Adventist Church, 2313 Nuuanu Ave. Carol Rose: email@example.com
- Queens Medical Center, 1301 Punchbowl St., no website, 1st Wed
- Restaurant Row Farmers Market, 500 Ala Moana Blvd
- Royal Hawaiian Farmers Market, Royal Hawaiian Center, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Royal Kunia Park-n-Ride, Waipahu
- Waialua Farmers Market, Waialua Sugar Mill, no website, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waianae Farmers Market, Waianae High School, Cafeteria lanai
- Waikiki Farmers Market, Waikiki Community Center, no website, 808-923-1802
- Ward Center, parking lot across from Ward 16 Theatres, Tuesdays 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Windward Mall, Kamehameha Hwy, Kailua
- Market Schedule
- Markets are CLOSED on all City Holidays!
*Manoa Valley District Park
*Waiau District Park
*Palolo Valley District Park
*Waimanalo Beach Park
*Halawa District Park
*Banyan Court Mall
*Kapolei Community Park
For more information, contact:
People’s Open Market Supervisor
1527 Keeaumoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 522-7088
For other farmers’ markets, click on the links below to open a listing on each island.
Each list shows the location and time of the market as well as when the list was last updated. Farmers’ Market business hours may change unexpectedly so it’s a good idea to call ahead and confirm the details. Happy shopping!
94510 Kupuohi St Unit: 9/201 Waipahu, HI 96797
To view the property details, click here
|ML#: 1006815||SOLD||List: $255,000*||FS – Fee Simple|
|TMK: 1-9-4-146-003-0077||Sub-Type: Townhouse||PR#: 3048|
|Bldg: Kulana Knolls 1||Mstr: 550150|
|Addr: 94510 Kupuohi St 9/201|
|City: Waipahu||HI||Zip: 96797|
|Regn: Waipahu||Neighborhood: ROYAL KUNIA|
|Inter Liv Ar: 759||New Dev/Const: No||Bedrms: 2|
|Open Lanai: 66||Yr Built: 1994||Baths: 2 / 0|
|Land SqFt: 267,197||Conversn Yr:||Land Acres: 5.809|
|Total Area: 825||Remod Yr:||Furnished: Partial|
Wall to wall carpeting, Ceiling fan(s), Clothes dryer, Clothes washer, Disposal, Range and oven, Refrigerator, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Partially furnished